Business Owners: You are cordially invited to attend the Walking to Destiny Workshop in Los Angeles on October 14th.
As a business owner, your aspirations and hard work have carried you far in life and have contributed greatly in your creation of considerable wealth, which for the time being is concentrated in your business. There will come a time when that ownership will transfer - and whether it be on your terms or the terms of others is really up to you.
The Walking to Destiny Workshop (based on the Value Acceleration Methodology written by Chris Snider, President of Exit Planning Institute) is a one-day
event that teaches advisors and owners how to use the value acceleration and its four key concepts to create a transferable, best-in-class business
that increases current performance and stages the owner for a successful (and lucrative) exit when they are ready.
Join us for a thought-provoking, action creating, high valuable and strategic training that gives you a clear path for maximizing business value, engagement execution and exit planning best practices.
In this workshop you will learn and be able to:
- Contrast the differences between readiness and attractiveness in a business acquisition
- List the factors that impact your business's attractiveness
- Understand six internal and external exit options
- Assess the personal, financial and business attractiveness and readiness
- Define the four types of intellectual capital and describe how those areas directly impact your multiple
- And much more...
Greater Los Angeles Event Details:
Date: October 14 from 9 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles
Cost: $299 per attendee (discounted to $250 a person for groups)
Register Now: Click Here