Webinar: Setting the valuation of your early-stage food company with valuation expert, Melisa Silverman, hosted by Food Centricity. On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PT, Melisa Silverman, President of Avenue M Advisors®, Inc., will explore business valuations for start up companies, share examples of recent business valuations, the reasons for the valuations, the value that business valuations can provide and the results to each business.
In this session, you'll have a chance to get answers to your questions about business valuations.
- Does your company's employee stock option incentive program (ESOP) comply with Section §409A of the Internal Revenue Code?
- Are you seeking financing and the bank or investors require that you get an independent valuation?
- What is the value of your company (including goodwill) prior to the sale, merger or acquisition?
- Are you in the process of buying out a shareholder/partner in your company and need to know the fair market value of the minority interest?
- Do you know the value of your company's Intellectual Property?
The above five reasons are a few of the reasons that early stage companies are required to have a business valuation performed. In each of these situations, a well-reasoned and defensible financial valuation performed by an independent and impartial valuator will lend credibility and support to achieve your company's business objectives.